Translate

Monday 30 May 2016

I'm annoyed with Naruto Shippuden

Alright first of all don't get me wrong, I like Naruto itself. For the characters, humour, plot, it has everything that a shounen is supposed to have. I loved first season a lot, and i expected a lot from the continuation. 

Naruto Shippuden had better and worse times, sometimes it was tiring but not to the point of giving up on it. A small break from it always gave me energy to go back to watching. I never skipped any episode of Naruto I watched everything.

When war arc first came out I was pretty excited. Battle on a huge scale sounded promising. But it started to get annoying once fillers started interrupting the story line. At first I tried to be forgiving and understanding since animes with long episodes need fillers when it's close to manga in order to make the gap bigger. But wait a minute...manga has already finished by now. 

Still till now there can be 13+ fillers in a row. It's getting frustrating especially that most of the anime fans know how the series will end already, and the spoiler traps are everywhere even in the Naruto Movie! Getting to know the ending is pretty unavoidable. Naruto Shippuden has been aired since 2007 and if you ask me it should end the series by leaving good impression on fans instead of making them turn away.

I regret that I have wasted time on the anime instead of reading the manga. Still I don't like leaving things unfinished, I will wait till Naruto ends and I will watch all episodes then I will read the manga. I don't want to feel negative emotions when I hear of Naruto Shippuuden :).

No comments:

Post a Comment