Translate

Saturday 28 May 2016

My favourite anime - Spring 2016



Sakamoto desu ga? ( Haven't you heard I'm sakamoto). Without a doubt is my favourite anime of this season. I fell in love with it since episode 1, I find the humour in it hilarious. For me there's nothing better than a funny anime that improves your mood instantly and gets you hooked up to see what happens next. So many ridiculous things happen, it's like school life Gintama with only one leading character, and sakamoto himself resembles Sebastian from kuroshitusji in some ways. He is skilled in everything, he does everything in classy ways, although he is only extra handsome once he takes off his glasses. Apart from main character all the side characters are likeable, their interaction with main character leads to more funny situations. I would recommend it as a type of relaxing anime. There's no real plot just normal everyday life of Sakamoto. Soundtrack is alright and the graphic fits perfectly with anime. Overall I would rate it as 8/10 because of how much I enjoy watching it and look forward towards next episode :).       

***

Of course not everyone might like it as well, it depends on the sense of humour ^^                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment